Always enjoy playing your games!
Fullscreen mode recommended
Studying as a university student, you have been granted a 5 day internship at a local nuclear powerplant!
The problem? They've clearly been cutting corners.
Made in 48 hours for the GMTK Game Jam 2021, Operator features too many things to do, a not in the best condition nuclear power plant, and not enough power sockets to run everything at the same time. Can you survive the 5 day internship? Probably, but you never know.
If you get stuck:
- Note that most stuff is drag and drop, the entire game is played using mouse
- Drag off the top of the screen is basically just dragging it up, and up, until something happens
- Plug looking things go into the socket looking things.
- If you put the card in and power is hooked up but nothing is happening, press the button.
-Soft locked or cannot proceed? Press SPACE to autocomplete the level.
- Still stuck? Comment below and ill get back to you soon as can be.